Making arrangements for children when a relationship breaks down can be very difficult.

Following your separation from your partner or spouse you may have agreed who the children will live with and arranged their contact with the parent they do not live with.

Sometimes, however, such arrangements are not straight forward and the living arrangements for the children cannot be agreed upon.  We can provide legal advice and help you to reach an agreement.

If you want your children to live with you, but your ex-partner disagrees, we can advise you on whether you need to make an application for a Residence Order.  If you are having little or no contact with your children, and you want more, we can provide advice about a Contact Order.

If you want to take your children to live abroad with you, but the other parent objects, we can advise you on an application to remove your children from the jurisdiction (country).
These services are not available on a fixed fee basis as every couple’s circumstances are different and the service has to reflect this.

As part of our commitment to making the process easier for our clients we can advise you outside office hours and at weekends as we understand that not everyone can able to take time off to see us during the working day.

Contact us today...